22 October 2010

Struggles & Throughout


budakkacamata here. damn! i kinda miss blogging a lot. i have been out of the radar for months i guess because of the heavy assignments & crap that i have to go through. it's been hitting hard on me physically and mentally but never personally especially the assignments. my sleeping pattern had been pretty messed up since the last 2 months. i don't sleep at night and i usually slept at the evenings. kinda suck but it get my work really well. my final year is kinda sleepless, tired, depressing, thirsty & hot. the weather is a bitch especially in sepang cause last tuesday was the worst and i almost had a heat stroke. it was hot as heck. the outcome of it is that i have severe fever for 3 days. i can't stand up, i have to sleep all day which is not cool at all plus with the weather, i'm feeling thirsty all the time, dizzy and all. it was awful! more awful than last year's fever.


when the final year arrive for the graphic student. there's two things you need to worry about which is harsh criticism & bitchy lecturers. i don't mind them at all cause they've been kinda like that with me from the start cause of my attitude with them. i don't give a crap about it but at least i do my work & pass them all up. i don't like to complain but i keep it to myself or in other words, i complain to myself not like other people & don't be a dick about it but there's no perfection in anyone cause last monday i almost thrown a tantrum at one of my lecturers. the truth is, i have an anger issues but i founded a way to control it. for example, having a shisha or playing games to calm me down or shuffle random songs on my ipod but hey, i really calms me down :)


there's mo to come plus i'm still tired from the college & assignments even though it's over. i just started my final exam which is not that much. so expect a lot of posts from me this week or next week.


budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment