14 March 2011

An Epiphany

a dilemma indeed i'm having right now

a crisis/shamble/alert is what i'm having right now. a continuance of study that i'm referring to right now with a couple of bumps & few heart aches along the way. why is it so hard for me to understand that study is a reality of things which gives you hard times, sleepless nights & lots of caffeine consumption.

i'm the type of dude that doesn't care about consequences & doesn't give crap bout the things i done. all i wanna do is to finish what i started. 2 more months to go before i finish my diploma. it's a hectic month especially this month. my schedule is jammed packed with assessment/re-assessment review every friday until april. damn!

i can't think straight sometimes when i watch the dates. it's all about this & that. i'm not trying to nag, brag or anything. it's just life can really bring you down sometimes. what is life without ups & downs right? when i'm on my downs/darkest hour, i just suck it up & move on no matter what the consequences are. that's my motivation that made me who i am today. i'm not ashamed of who i am. sure there's a few rough edges but i'm all good. at the end of the day, i got my family & friends (i mean the good ones) to back me up.

BUT THE BIG QUESTION IS RIGHT NOW. UiTM OR NO UiTM OR PRIVATE?
THAT QUESTION HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON MY MIND SINCE LAST YEAR

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment