01 June 2010

Empty Holes In A Friend's Heart

budakkacamata here. it's been a months since i haven't seen my good close friend. damn! i miss them so effin' much. talk about bromance & gossips right? the last i was skyping and video call with them was 3 weeks ago. the month of june just started today and i hope this will be awesome month for all of us. i mean hanging out with your closest friends and having a great time with them. not forgetting having a wonderful time with your parents and all.


usually people use to put family first before friends but i'm vice versa because i don't get along with my family especially my dad and my siblings. the truth is i'm having a better time hanging out with my best friends rather than my family but i'm having soo much more fun when i'm hanging out with my family during holidays with them. they are the best and can be quite sarcastic at times. talk about parents and their jokes right? friends & family but i do really care about my parents. talk about their everyday stuff & activities that their do at work.


i'm grateful for myself that i have awesome friends & family to hang out & have fun with.


my best friend moose whose studying at aussie. going back to m'sia next year june/july :(

my awesome friend zhaf whose also studying in aussie. miss you bro :)

budakkacamata. chalo <3

2 AWESOME:

AISA. said...

tsk tsk me missing zhaf mak ayam jugak. :'(

JapaneseRojak said...

tau xpe :(

Post a Comment