14 June 2010

It's My Life


budakkacamata here :

haven't blog myself away for a couple of weeks cause i have been kept myself busy with friends & family during the semester which is still going on. 3 more weeks to go until i start to go to college back. semester break this year had been a blast for me, my friends & family. yesterday i just found out that my examination result isn't what i expect it to be but i'm pretty happy with result cause i passed all of my subjects this semester. at least i don't fail and have to repeat the subject.

since the semester break started i had been enjoying myself going out at night with my friends. karaoke, shisha, lepak, pool playing, watching movies, playing games and the lists goes on. i pretty much enjoying myself but i'm not proud for what who i have become with my exam result looks like crap and i mean crap! i don't have much to type for this post cause i'm not in the mood for anything right now cause my parents don't know bout my result but i'm sure they will not be happy once they know bout it.

here's my quote after i found out my exam result :

" i'm just an average person with an average result. what to do right? as long as i don't fail or repeat any subjects, i'm happy but my parents won't"

budakkacamata. chalo <3
 

2 AWESOME:

AISA. said...

congrats meor. B)

JapaneseRojak said...

thnks ecah but i'm not so proud with my result but i passed them all
thanks btw :)

Post a Comment