30 July 2010

Neverending

budakkacamata here.


onto a never ending journey where we meet into the depth of the surrounding when the bustle streets chirping their way to shimmering night. sins had darken the very thin fabric of a man and let light wash it away. the thought of you sweeps into my mind. surely know that we share the same discomfort every time we intertwined. an undying feeling towards a being.


i can't believe i typed this crap. am i getting poetic? kinda boring with the thoughts that i put in this post.


update for this week


college was awesome so far. thanks for the lecturer for cancelling classes all day so i can sleep my way to neverland. drove a lot, sleep a lot, play games a lot with my housemate. i was getting bored until avenged sevenfold's drop out 3 days. damn! i tell you the new album is awesome and wicked. my faith was going pretty good cause i was praying the most part. getting the used of it again. thank you ALLAH S.W.T.


i wish the digi coverage in sepang was higher than the other phone networks. i pity maxis user cause the line this week and last was a disaster. if i'm not mistaken the owner of maxis is indian. that's what i heard la. my cousin got a baby boy today. congrats kak nina. i miss my late cousin aiman. i miss you a lot bro. i'm enjoying myself playing pool with my friends. i don't know why but kinda relaxing in a way. who cares if the plastic ball goes in or not but it would be pretty frustrating if ball doesn't go in countless times.


my mom would get a bit overreacted if she watch a tv show about buildings, weird stuff and so on. it can be irritating for once in a while and funny for me to watch my mom over reacting to a cooking show. i will laugh my silly ass for it. most of my hometown friends will come back to pj for the weekends. hoping for an awesome hang out with them. they're good friends indeed. shisha till we drop. laugh till we cry :D


budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment