09 July 2010

The Subjects Await Me


budakkacamata here. its been weeks since i write my last posts. i really miss my readers a lot. when i mean 'a lot' it mean fuck loads of misses. last 4 days ago i have just started my college for the fifth which is my 5th semester and another one to go. after that, well maybe i further my studies doing degree or starting a shisha shop with my closes friends. this new semester does not look good for me at all cause recently when i register myself at the college hall with my ridiculously long hair, i can say that all of the lecturers, my friends, the new students & parents were pretty shock by the looks of it. as if they have never seen a man with a long hair before. some of my friends were good enough for complementing my hair along the way which is awesome by the way. you guys are cool. thumbs up for that.


the weird part is that i was the guy who had long hair in the college hall and the first person that notice my hair was my lecturer who has 'bad aura' for male students with long hair. i don't know why but he was pretty piss off with my hair. as i can recall, i remember looking at his old college pictures that he had hair as long as mine. come to think of it, i think he misses the olden days where he got his long fluffy hair. after the hellacious registration, it's hard to say this but i was on the way driving to the barber salon to cut my long hair. damn! i'm going miss the hair so much. i named my hair zooey. i know its a girl name but i treat my hair like woman. trust me :)


usually i have a sense that the haircut session going to end with a bad scream or a hysterical laugh by my friends but i really like by the looks of it. really suits me in a good way. after the cut, i feel very weird about myself cause usually i always flip my hair with my fingers. gosh! the day after. i fell ill for two days straight and thank god my classes haven't started yet. maybe because of the hair cutting i guess. poor zooey. don't worry baby, you will grow back. longer and smoother


i just started my class yesterday and the best part is when i looked at my timetable that i don't have classes on friday. wednesday and thursday i only have classes in the morning and after that, free for the whole day. i never felt too much freedom at college before. wish me luck peeps. i bet this semester going to be a hard one even though the subjects are less.


i post up a new song by all time low. they did a cover of 'alejandro' by lady gaga. i have to admit that their cover for this song is frickin' amazing :)


budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment