10 January 2010

Fingers Of Love




budakkacamata here. the 1st week of college sucks, i hate my lovelife, sometimes i hate my parents especially my dad, i hate my car, i hate the way i sound sometimes and why do i sound so desperate when the topic love come out all of a sudden. the thing about my dad is like he knows everything. this is right, this is wrong. whatever je la. at least i know what is wrong and what's right. it's not like i'm commiting a crime is it. i wish that he could understand the situation that i'm in right now. how can he know when he's a thousand miles away from malaysia. *sigh*

it's kinda cute what the picture above is potraying about. i really really wish that i'm in that relationship with that much joy/fun/love with someone which i like. don't you guys think that being in a relationship with someone is the best thing that had ever happen to you. i think it's the best feeling that everyone have felt. it's better than getting new things because the relationship that people had with the opposite sex is true/real, not the shitty relationship that some malaysian people have these days. sometimes i feel pity for the people who don't really appreciate/cherish the relationship that they had. i'm not only pointing the relationship between a boy and a girl. relationship can be in many forms if i'm not mistaken. like for example, a relationship that i have with my dad. i know that we don't have the same thinking. sure i hate him but hey, he's still my dad who raise me up which makes me who i am today.

what i'm trying to said is that i wish i had a relationship with jane doe when i have the chance. i wish our everyday lives is to do like the picture above. i know it sound kinda cheesy but hey, i love her and i think i still have the chance to make things right. I HOPE :')

budakkacamata. chalo <3>

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment