25 January 2010

Grandpa To Grundge


budakacamata here. last week have been the toughest week i've ever had so far for 2010. well, my grandaunty passed away last friday. that sucks and didn't go well, two of my best friends going to fly to aussie to further their studies and this damn sure that i'm going to miss them a lot. they like my weekend buddies that i hang out with to talk about problems and stuff. getting advice from them is a real helper. lastly, my assignments is stacking up. when it come to assignments, it's going to be real pain in the arse. surely i've promised myself that i'm going to do good in my work and assignments stuff, don't skip classes and all but i'm trying my best. i remember these motivating words that my lecturer spoke to me 'if you want to succeed in culinary arts even when you don't like graphic design, you have to strive to be the best, i know that your dad doesn't give you the permission to pursue your dream in culinary arts but if you do your best in your graphic design, i'm sure you can your degree in culinary arts'. damn! when that sentence comes to my mind, it reminds me how knowledge is important to me. i know that i don't like this graphic design thing but i'm starting to get used to it. i just have to do my best to in my graphic design in order to get my degree in culinary arts. i hope one day i can get that degree. the best of both worlds right?

yesterday i was hanging out with my best buds sheeshaing at our usual spot. one of my best buds invited one of his friend. it was a girl and a hot one also. so we met. her name was izzati. we chat, shisha, sharing coke, stories and stuff. then my friend tells me to story a little bit of info bout jane doe to izzati to know from a woman's point of view. after all the stories that i told bout jane doe to izzati, she only have one conclusion. maybe, just maybe that she's waiting for me to pop out the question. i mean to confess to her that i love her. it's just a suggestion from a friend's friend but i never think that these type of question could come out from a girl's mouth. maybe the thing that izzati said is true but the things that bothers my mind right now is when's the right time to confess to her. *sigh* it doesn't matter how the ending goes. i just wanted her to know that i love her even if she doesn't accept it but at least she knows :')

WISH ME LUCK ON MY ASSIGNMENTS/LOVELIFE/AWKWARDNESS/LIFE

budakkacamata. chalo <3




0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment