22 January 2010

There She Goes, There She Goes Again


budakkacamat here. how does it feel when we starting to avoid people especially with the ones we love. for the past 3 weeks, i've been trying to avoid some people in my life. i really don't have a point why i'm avoiding them but maybe it's the best for me and my studies cause these people have been in the way of my studies i think. i don't know whether these words i'm typing right now is right or wrong. i'm not that perfect in judging people from the way they act/look/do things. i'm just being who i am right now but the things that i'm doing right is changing the way who i am. is it a good thing? i don't know. maybe i'm confused with the things that's happening in my surrounding. college life/unrequired love/friends/awkward moments/dads who don't understands the meaning of passion and do the things i like. sometimes i wish i want things to go back the way they were especially when i'm trying to avoid jane doe. we haven't talk for two weeks and when we intertwined, i just stand there like a stone and do nothing. she treats me the same way but it hurts to see that i'm hurting myself to avoid jane doe but i don't that extra sparks to make that person happy or be a better person for that special someone. everybody wants to be proud of ourselves for the things that we do especially my parents. my dad also hope that i do good/great in my studies but hey, i'm not that perfect to get straight a's all the time on my exams or submitting my assignments on time but all i can say that i'm trying my best striving to do the things that i like and hanging out with my best buds at college and at home. overall, i would really like to see me getting back together with jane doe as friends even when i know that we were never meant for each other. here's a poem/sentence/lyrics that i found on the internet. credits to the author :

Heart,
I know i've been hard on you.
I'm sorry for the things I put you through.
Before you start to break on me,
Or ask for sympathy I need to make you see.
Oh, heart
I'm not sure its been long enough
to say that what I feel is really love
There is just one way to learn
Sometimes we'll get hurt
and right now its our turn.

Give it time, help me through.
Heart, we can do this together.

Your my strength, your my soul.
I need you now more then ever

Heart,
all the hurt will soon be gone,
if you'll just keep on being strong.
You will always be my friend
So keep on hanging on
and we'll find love again

Give it time, help me through.
Heart, we can do this together

Your my strength, your my soul.
I need you now more then ever

Heart
I know i've been hard on you
I'm sorry for the things I put you through
Please don't you break on me
I need to make you see, it wasn't meant to be
'Cause you will always be my friend
So keep on hanging on,
and we'll find love again.

budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment