15 February 2010

The Color Red



budakkacamata here. first of all, i would like to wish a happy chinese new year to my chinese friends and a happy valentines day to my christians/chinese/indian friends. here's a little introduction on my favourite color red :

- red is frequently used as a symbol of guilt, sin and anger, often as connected with blood or sex


- the color red is associated with lust, passion, love, and beauty as well. Research has shown that men find women who are wearing red more attractive


- red is also used as a symbol of courage and sacrifice, as in blood spilt in sacrifice or courage in the face of lethal danger


- statistics have shown that red cars are more likely to be involved in accidents


if you want to know, the color red is my fav color out of all colors. i don't know why i love red because each time i'm wearing a red t, it makes me happy just to show that i like the color red. recently, i bought a red everlasts shoe which i like a lot. i always wear them whenever i feel like wearing them. overall, red is awesome.


my mid semester break just started yesterday and here i am now enjoying the sunny sunshine of terengganu with my family/cousins and dang! the wind blowing here is so cold even in the afternoon/evening. the beach is awesome but the food are much awesomer. ikan bakar, satar, otak - otak, keropok lekkor etc. it's a great feeling enjoying myself relaxing on the beach and blogging. the ocean here is as bright as the sky. i feel free and calm to forget my hectic college life. no worries and no problems to think of. it's been awhile since i have a holiday with my family. holidays are awesome especially spending it with our love ones! :)

here's the lyrics to the song 'america underwater' by lovehatehero. this song reminds me of having fun with our love ones while on holidays

I used to feel so invincible
'Til I was seconds away from losing everything
There's nothing worse than feeling alone
And my world was falling
With no one to catch me
It all seems to trivial
I guess I'm not as strong
Not even close

I'm on my own
Never been more afraid to leave
Our love has gone
Hand in hand and we'll sing this song
We've lost our homes
It's only gonna get better
If we work as one
Tomorrow can be brighter for us all

It's all over now and again and maybe after
I can just skip straight through the second chapter
Wake up with my whole life around me
Bring twice is falling to pieces

It can't be worse than feeling alone
And my world was falling
With no one to catch me
It all seems so trivial
I guess I'm not as strong
Not even close

I'm on my own
Never been more afraid to leave
Our love has gone
Hand in hand and we'll sing this song
We've lost our homes
It's only gonna get better
If we work as one
Tomorrow can be brighter for us all

We're a part of it
Can't deny it
Our hearts are all bleeding as one
From the east side, to the west side
I'll turn my back on no one

I'm on my own
Never been more afraid to leave
Our love has gone
Hand in hand and we'll sing this song
We've lost our homes
It's only gonna get better
If we work as one
Tomorrow can be brighter for us all

budakacamata. chalo <3










0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment