28 February 2010

Awesome Hairday

budakkacamata here. today i've just got my haircut. the outcome looks awesome and i'm very satisfied my new haircut. my new haircut looks exactly like the picture above. my best friend kevin brought me to this haircut place near my house where they cut your hair with what you want your hair to look like and the hairstylist there are very professional at doing their job. now i just find my usual spot to cut my hair and the cut&wash is cheap, only 20 bucks. after the cutting session with kevin, we go dinner at carl's junior and watched percy jackson with naveen. this is the second time i watch percy jackson. i would say it's a decent action movie for teenagers but the fx was frickin' awesome. today was awesome but overall, i'm really really satisfied with my new haircut and i can't wait to show it to my friends. lastly, i don't feel 'serabut' anymore like i used to :)


budakkacamata. chalo <3

p/s : no favorite song lyrics for this post. maybe the next one :)



0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment