10 March 2010

Change That Longing In My Heart



budakkacamata here. the picture up there is nice. it's just another random pics that i found on the internet. check this website out. it got loads of pictures like this and it's kinda cool to look at these random pictures that these artist sketch about the crap that's happening to the world right now.

wow! college this week has been the best i've ever had this year. no class, simple lecture about stuff, random crap bout friends, driving my dad's car to college and overdue assignments. to think that things wouldn't get any more awesome. well, i don't want to write much. it's just i'm in need of change. i don't what kind of change. maybe a change heart, change of personality, change of lifestyle or change of new underpants. wtf! all i'm saying that i want to change to be a better person to my family and friends especially my family.

i'm giving a hard time to them especially my siblings. i always say no to them when they want me to give a ride to somewhere. i don't know why cause at college i usually drive a lot, i mean a lot. when i think of home, relaxation always come to my mind but my siblings always find a way for me to give them a ride to some place. all i want is to relax at home where there's no words like 'assignments', 'sketches' or 'research' to bug me around.

i feel comfortable when i'm at home. like the malaysian quote 'rumahku syurgaku'. seriously, when i say no to my siblings, they always turn to the mother to give them a ride. well, that usually gave my mom a hard time when there's no maid to take care of the house anymore. my mom always do the cleaning on the house. i would really like to help my mom cleaning up the house every once in awhile like taking out the trash, mop up the floor and vacuum the carpet. i don't understand why some of my siblings don't have the time to help mom doing all the cleaning stuff when they have time to go out and having fun with their friends and taking advantage of me. you know what! i'm gonna be a better son/brother and that's the kind of change i want. that's i got to say for today :)

budakkacamata. chalo <3

3 AWESOME:

JapaneseRojak said...

thanks bro :)

anastasheeka said...

dont worry. ade niat camtu. bgus sebenarnyea. :)

JapaneseRojak said...

thanks anas XDD

Post a Comment