21 March 2010

A Long List Of Do's

budakkacamata here. here's a list of things that i must DO for myself this year. when the words that i typed turn red. it means that i serious and i'm sure of myslef that i'm going to do it! okay, here goes

  1.  buy lots and lots of t's especially the hardcore design like crooz, dropdead, that's rite and meteora.
  2. save shitloads of money as much as i can.
  3. focus on my study & stop skipping class.
  4. be more active on my sketches (seriously, i really like to do random sketches for now).
  5. spend lots of time with my family coz i spend a lot of my time on weekends with my best buddies.
  6. put aside my negative thoughts about my love life for once in awhile.
  7. put more passion & effort on my cooking skills.
  8. involve myself more in the music scene coz cheesecake murder needs exposure.
  9. it's good to day dream.
  10. satria neo 1.6 cps.
  11. buy shoes coz i got a bunch of shoe collection in my room.
  12. get close to god.
  13. be more productive when i'm doing my assignments.
  14. GAWD! i do sleep a lot especially on the afternoon. so, i have to sleep less and try to control it. i hope :9.
  15. people always said that i look exactly like mook from one buck short. the fact is, i met mook once and i gotta say that we have the face resemblance but the difference is out heights. I WANT TO BE MORE TALLER!
  16. wants to write song lyrics for the band. i got loads of ideas on writing a new song :)
  17. I LOVE SUSHI. SUSHI KING! IT"S MY RANDITION OF COMFORT FOOD.
  18. guess what? i found a new hobby. it's very relaxing and it starts with an alphabet S. here's a hint, POOL & 8 BALL.
  19. please god! please, i'm in need of a female companion :)
  20. lose my weight a little bit
  21. grow my hair longer
  22. get a powerful gaming desktop pc
  23. seriously, i need a good shisha as an excuse for letting myself express the bitter side of life to my friends but not all of my FRIENDS's a good listener and all they know is bringing me down in the bestest way *sigh*
  24. i can't get jane doe out of my head especially when i'm going to bed to sleep. i hope i can forget the past and look what's best for the future
  25. karma is awesome. good will come if you just go with the flow :)

budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment