07 March 2010

The List

budakkacamata here. here's a list of things i seriously damn sure i need to do in the near future :


1. finish all of my assignments this semester
2. get a new car
3. get active again in my badminton
4. find a girlfriend. i hope *sigh*
5. be more happy/positive to others
6. be more talkative to my friends cause i don't talk much
7. restart cheesecake murder as a metal band with clean vocals like avenged sevenfold :)
8. open a shisha stall with my best friend naveen
9. be more close to god (ALLAH S.W.T.)
10. to get my own room at my own house which i don't have one and decorate it myself
11. involve myself more in the music scene
12. photography photography
13. losing a couple of body weight
14. buy more shoes
15. just be myself in front of my family/friends

budakacamata. chalo <3



0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment