10 April 2010

A Deeper Conversation With You Is Better Than Watching A Movie


credits to the author of this pic :)

budakkacamata here. love is in the air? NOT! is it the sound of desperation or in need. it's uncertain for me to know the future of my love life. i don't know why i always talk bout my love life in my post. i don't wanna sound desperate or something. it's just i have been in and out of a bad relationship for awhile. most of them are bad but some are sweet. it's raining right now outside. i feel very hot up in my fuzzy sweater with the help of the morning of's reverie to come up with creative ideas in writing my post which i'm doing right now *thumbs up*

this week had been a pain in the arse with a british accent. i got sick, skip classes, sleepless nights, assignments stuff, problems, love, pain, regret, grandparents, parents and a dream of getting an iphone (jangan harap la kan?). yeah! i have been sick for three days coz of the sore throats, asthma attacks, sneezing, coughing, dizzy, fever and stuff. coz of that i have to skip class and i haven't been sick for the last 1 year. the worst was my asthma attack which put me in a hospital for a couple of months.

let's end with all the sick part. isn't it a grand when we talk personal stuff to a random person especially me when i'm talking to one of my classmates aishah a.k.a. ecah. it's good to have a talk with her. she's a damn good listener and she likes to talk bout her problems to me either. sometimes we would spend half an hour in class talking or goofing around bout our love life and personal struggles. it helps a lot when a person from the opposite sex listens to your problems in a male/female perspective if i'm not mistaken. i don't know why coz it gaves me a good sense what others are think of. its been a blast being friends with ecah. she's an awesome friend and a very good art student. her artwork is effing amazing. i'm glad to be one of your friends ecah and i'm looking forward of the story story stuff okay? 

here's the lyrics to the song that i'm currently listen to which is called 'notion' by kings of leon. enjoy :

I got a notion that says it doesn't feel right
Got the answer in your story today
You gave me a sign that didn't feel right

So don't knock it, don't knock it, you been here before
So don't knock it, don't knock it, you been here before

I just wanted to know if i could go home
Been rambling day after day
Everyone says they don't know

So don't knock it, don't knock it, you been there before
So don't knock it, don't knock it, you been there before

I got a notion that says it doesn't feel right
I just wanted to know if i could go home

So don't knock it, don't knock it, you been there before
So don't knock it, don't knock it, you been there before



budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment