07 April 2010

Enough Said

budakkacamta here. don't you think that god put us here for a reason? i always question myself everynight before i go to sleep. when i go to sleep i'll always kept my mind on death. i don't know why but it does give you a spooky feeling coz we'll never know when will we die. it's just god had made it his way. so all i have to do is live my life with flying colours but i'm gladly to say that i'm happy with my no matter what the consequences. i'm happy with my friends and family eventhough that there's a slight bump or hedges but who cares coz the little things that i enjoyed is the things that made me happy. who cares if pople always trying their best to let me or others down. i don't give a crap about their lives. its just i don't know why some people have to be angry/frustrated/jealous of me. what did i do wrong to them. with all the bullshits that's happening in my life, there are things that i'm proud of and some sinful/bad that i'm really not proud of. for example, i like to pick a fight my parents especially my father. gosh! i blame him for the tough times that i have to go through college coz i don't really like graphic design. at one day i fell like exploding or something coz of the shitloads of assignments that i have to do which i didn't like it at all.


at one time, i wouldn't talk to him for days. i mean days okay. my father likes to bossy around at the house and likes to decide my siblings future. it's like he made a map of us that shows which car will we own, which girl/boy we ahould marry with and ect but i wouldn't dare raise up my voice to my mom coz seriously, i love my mother so much! she means the world to me.she really cares much about me and so do my siblings. here's a fact, my grandparents raised me until i was 5 or 6 coz my parents was busy furthering their studies oversea. i love my grandparents as much as i love my grandparents. they always give me advice on how to grow up and be a man. thank you tok & pah :)


as for friends, they are the best thing that had ever happen to me for the lasts 20 years of my life. some of them are cool/fun/chill/awesome/sociable/outgoing and some of them are annoying/ignorant/selfish/disrespectful/fools but true friends lasts forever biatch! they are that have been sticking with me since i was in kindergarten and we are still best friends only from a thousand miles away. you know who you are. i miss you guys a lot. they are friends that i've just known for bout half a year and became best friends and they are friends that i like to hang out with doing silly & awesome stuff and they are friends who have an open ear to hear your problems & aching heart while solving it along the way. all i can say is that i got lots of good friends. when i mean good, i mean really nice & stuff especially my hometown friends, best friends, college friends and lepaking friends. you guys are awesome. i'm glad to have you as my friends.


budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment