25 April 2010

I'm Not Just A Boy That You Can Play With


ed westwick. a gentleman with in your face attitude.

budakkacamata here. today marks the day where i started my final exams with my muet that stands for malaysia university english test. well, if i pass this test i can take my degree. damn! i never thought that this paper will that hard. i'm shaking like throwing a kitty in a washing machine when i look at the papers. there's 4 part for the exams. the 1st one is reading, 2nd wrting, 3rd listening and 4th speaking. i think the 1st and 3rd is the hardest one coz the 1st part you have to read passage and answer the question but the weird part is some of the questions doesn't relate to the passage which means the answer & passage 'diputar belitkan' like crap! the part 3 is listening where the invigilators play a recording where you have to hear the it to find the answer. well, that wasn't go well for me and my friends. that sucks! hoping that me & my friends will pass with flying colors.

talking about this guy above. i saw this guy named ed westwick in gossip girl. yes people! i watch gossip girl when the lonely nights roll in. it's a good series where you see the rich & famous teenager going through high school, college, romance, betrayal, revenge, trials & tribulations. ed westwick is this guy who played as the spoiled rich/lust - driven antagonist who tries to take advantage of several girls who turns good by saying 'i love you' to his crush after a grueling fight between them. i'm kinda dig his gentleman style. damn! he's got style. i like how he dress up in this hit tv series. i'm going to say this out loud and i admit that i wish i have his looks & style but not his attitude. i adore you ed westick *in a not gayish tone*


wish me luck in exams my friends. here's a song by a hardcore/metal band called a day to remember with song named 'if it means a lot to you'. enjoy :


[Guy] And Hey darling, I hope you’re good tonight, and I know you don’t feel right when I’m leaving. Yeah I want it, but no I don’t need it. Tell me something sweet to get me by. Cause I can’t come back home till they’re singing. Laa la la la la la la till everyone is singing.

 If you can wait till I get home,
(I get home)
Then I swear to you that we can make this last.
(Laa la la) If you can wait till I get home,
(I get Home) then I swear come tomorrow this will all be in our past. Well it might be for the best.

[Girl] “And Hey sweetie, I need you here tonight, and I know that you don’t want to be leaving me. Yeah you want, but I can’t help it. I just feel complete when you’re by my side. But I know you can’t come home till they’re singing” La la la la la la la
[Guy] Till everyone is singing.

(Laa la la la la la la ) If you can wait till I get home,
(I get home) then I swear to you that we can make this last.
(Laa la la) If you can wait till I get home,
(I get home) then I swear come tomorrow this will all be in our past. Well it might be for the best.

[Girl ]“You know you can’t give me what I need, and even though you mean so much to me. I can’t wait though everything.

[Guy]” Is this really happening? I swear I’ll never be happy again, and don’t you dare say we can just be friends. I’m not some boy that you can sway. 

[Both]“ We knew it’d happen eventually.”
[All] La la la la la la la. Now everybody’s singing. La La la la la la la. Now everybody’s singing la la la la la la la
[Guy] If you can wait till I get home.
[All] (now everybody’s singing la la la la la la la)
[Guy] Then I swear we can make this last.
[All](now everybody’s singing la la la la la la la)
[Guy] If you can wait till I get home,
[All] Now everybody’s singing la la la la la la la.
Then I swear we can make this last.
[All] (Now everybody’s singing la)

budakkacamata. chalo <3

2 AWESOME:

AISA. said...

insya Allah.
flying colors for all of us! :D

JapaneseRojak said...

yeah! :)

Post a Comment