22 May 2010

It's A Sad Sad World Out There



'does this look sad to you?'

budakkacamata here. i'm not sure if i give it my all when i want something. what the heck is wrong with me? i better get things straight for myself, friends and family. i have been out of my league for the past a week or two. i'm not showing any interest in what i'm doing except when i'm smoking a hookah or killing tons of zombies in left 4 dead 2 with my best friends. nearly 4k zombies were dead. total pawnage. i feel sorry for the zombies. it's just a game right? enough for the zombie killing part, let's get straight to the point.

it's a sad sad world out there because when i was hanging out having hookah with my friends, enjoying my late supper with a nice hookah, a 'mak cik' came over to me selling chips and tit bits for money and saying 'dik, mak cik ade jual keropok, dik nak?'. i feel sad/pity watching her carrying hundreds of those chips in a big plastic bags while carry it with her withering arms. i'm glad to be in my position right now with the things that i had but it's sad watching beggars begging for a spare change to fed their kids. when a beggar approach to begging for money, i would give her 5 or 10 ringgit just enough to eat or give food for their family.

i don't know what i want in life right now. i'm doing a eff up job in my college, sometimes my family likes to push me around especially my little sister coz she's getting on my nerves, my college buddies like to mindfuck me all the freaking time even at my hostel, my hometown friends that always had the impression that they know everything and presuming that they know every freaking thing in whole effing universe. what the eff bro? keep it to yourself la! stop talking for once in awhile and don't act mr. know - it - all in front of me. dude! you were my best friend since we were in high school in 04. you change a lot since your step in on college. you start to make some of us piss off.

i'm done hanging out with you because when i called you to hang out, you always tell me to pick you up and send you back but the things that bothers me is that you live a shah alam and i have drive all the way from my house picking you up and send you back. couldn't you just get a bus. i don't mind picking you up and send you back home once in awhile but not all the time when we wanna hang out. sheesh *sigh*

that's all for now. i feel so discontent with my life right now at the moment. please enjoy the lyrics to the song called 'the only exception' by paramore. enjoy :

When I was younger I saw my daddy
cry and curse at the wind.
He broke his own heart and
I watched as he tried to re-assemble it.
And my mamma swore she would
never let herself forget.
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if does not exist.
But darling..

You are the only exception

Maybe I know somewhere deep in
my soul that love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways
to make it alone or keep a straight face.
And I've always lived like this
keeping a comfortable, distance.
And up until now I swore to myself
that I'm content with loneliness,
'cause none of it was ever worth the risk.

But you are the only exception

I've got a tight grip on reality,
but I can't let go of whats part of me here.
I know you're leaving in the morning, when you wake up,
leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.

Whooa..

You are the only exception
And I'm on my way to believing..

budakkacamata. chalo <3

3 AWESOME:

AISA. said...

:)

kadang kadang, emosi melebihi segalanya.
sama la dengan aku.
btw, awesome kan hayley? :D :D :D

N D Z said...

best hayley!...anyway meor,hidup tak pernah senang...sometimes we just have to close our eyes and let it be...good luck :)

JapaneseRojak said...

what to do kan
thanks korang
thanks for reading my blog :)

Post a Comment