17 May 2010

Thinking Of You


budakkacamata here. i just redecorated my bedroom lighting last night with awesome mood light that reflect my mood, i really admire my bedroom lighting because is has a mellow/romantic/sleepy feel to it. plus having kentucky fried chicken for dinner with my family which was superb while watching iron man with a new mood light in my bedroom. everything was going into plans when i want go to sleep, i always think when will i get a beautiful/smart/sweet girl to be my girlfriend. i don't know why i think of that thing at the moment coz i haven't been in a relationship for two years. i don't want to tell that i'm desperate for a girl but i'm in need of a female companion that i can stick with every day. well, not everyday. maybe 3 days a week.


when i go to bed to sleep last night, i dream about my friend which is a girl. the weird part is i don't think of her at all before i go to sleep. i have a crush on her once. maybe twice when she was with someone else. in real life, we're just normal boy and girl friend but in the dream that i experienced, i'm with her all the time as a coupling having a good time as lovers but she never crossed my mind before for a long time. we been friends for a couple of years but i never had a dream about her before. in that dream i feel very happy about myself being with her as my special one and finally she said the magic word 'i love you meor'


WTF? i just woke up from my dream just like that and you know what time i woke up from bed? three in the afternoon. when i woke up, i was like wtf was i dreaming about. it's hard to believe that i had a dream about a girl who i knew for a couple of years and who i had a crush with TWICE! for the whole day my mind was at the girl all the time. i was in my room thinking about her all day. is it a sign? is she the one for me? why do i dream about her last night? only ALLAH S.W.T. knows


budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment