08 May 2010

A Mom's Cooking

"me and my mom"


budakkacamata here. a quote from my mom just months ago :


"mama nak runsing tengok rambut haffiz"

it's mothers day peeps and i going to celebrate it by telling my mom 'i love you mom and happy mothers day'. i know you have been pulling me hard with all the chores & doings in the house coz papa wasn't around the rouse with his work at dubai but hey, i done all the things that you asked me to do and kept away from things that are bad and get closer to the good. i don't ask much but i'm happy with the way you are mom. sometime it bothers me a little when i'm watching my fav cooking show and you like to tell me the name of the ingredients before the chef tells it but hey, you're my mom right? the one who knows best on the family. the best part of my mom is that she always call me when i'm away at college and we like share common stuff like cooking/hating bad malaysian actors/singers. 

"SAYA SAYANG MAK SAYA."


budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment