28 May 2010

Menghantui Kau Ecah

budakkacamata here. here's a series of Q & A that i have to do cause i have been tagged by my collegemate/classmate ecah. here goes nothing :


1. Adakah anda rasa anda hot???
- nope. i feel average..

2. Wallpaper laptop yang anda gunakan sekarang? 

3. Cerita pasal gambar ni.
- i love hayley williams & her colorful hair. short & simple :D

4. Kali terakhir makan pizza
- last three weeks ago with my family for dinner

5. Lagu terakhir yang anda dengar
 - we the kings feat. demi lovato - we'll be a dream. kinda chessy right? who cares

6. Apa anda buat selain menyelesaikan tag ini?
- updating my bb software, having a glass of water and listen random songs on my itunes.

7. Selain nama sendiri,anda dipanggil dengan nama apa?
- romeo, panda, bear, big panda, big bear, meow, momo, me chan, omma, mr. m (my fav is big bear)

8. Tag 5 orang,siapa yang nak kena tag? 
Ecah
Z
Nis
Ammar
Moose

9. Siapa orang no 1 pada anda?
- she's my classmate at college. an awesome friend to talk to. she's my gossip girl :)

10. Katakan sesuatu pada orang no 5 
- seriously, bila ko nak balik m'sia. aku rindu ko dowh :(

11. No 3 ada hubungan dengan siapa??? 
- she's my best friend girlfriend. an awesome girl to hang out with and a shisha buddy :)

12. Bagaimana pula dengan no 2???
- collegemate :)

13. Kata-kata cinta pada orang no 4
- annegoreeeee!!!

14. Berikan fakta tentang orang yang anda tag
ecah - a sweet & cute girl with an awesome taste for creative writing on her blog and a good art student also :)

z - one of my collegemate who just broke up with his boyfriend a few months ago. be strong z

nis - a chinese/malay girl with an awesome brain to write her own songs which is sweet & easy listening

ammar - my housemate/buddy/problem solver/kinda annoying sometimes/a good friend

moose - his afro & his humor are the most valuable asset that he got and that's why he's one of my best friend for 14 awesome years :')

budakkacamata. chalo <3

2 AWESOME:

AISA. said...

ahahahahaha -__-"
see you next semester meor! miss you meow bhahaha.

:))

JapaneseRojak said...

ok ecah
miss you too :)

Post a Comment