01 August 2010

August Rush




budakkacamata here. yesterday was awesome time hanging out my hometown friends. may i introduce to you my crazy, talkative and funny friends.


ameer a.k.a. remix/panda fighter
likes - his 'red' satria, future wife, be annoying to afif, shisha, karaoke and malay songs
dislike - sucky shisha, get annoyed by afif.

fadhli a.k.a. fadh hot
likes - designer clothes, gossiping around, frisbee, fashion
dislikes - betrayed by friends and people who wear crocs

hafiz a.k.a. abang tough
likes - awesome shisha, ikea's meatballs, going to gym, being muscular, loyal to friends
dislikes - being cocky, sucky shishas and not having a great time

these are the type of friends that i usually hang out with having a good time laughing and having an awesome shisha.

august just started and i'm in a rush of everything. here's the list for this month :

- sketches for my minor discipline assignments
- you gotta have faith
- ramadhan & praying
- service my car
- xbox 360
- badminton with house mates
- avenged sevenfold's 'nightmare'
- movie marathon
- love needed
- me love my BB
- update blog more often
- break fast with family & friends
- series & movies downloads

that's about. for my muslims friends whose reading this post right now, i would like to say :

credits to the designer :)

budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment