08 August 2010

A Song For The Weekend



budakkacamata here. andrew belle's songs kept playing in my mind over and over again. it kept playing in my head when i was doing my assignments, eating, watching the tele, in the shower, facebooking and right now. his songs are catchy & soothing. in other words, kinda like adam young of owl city but with acoustic guitar & a much more manly voice. plus, he has a thing when it comes in doing duo act featuring women with an awesome vocals. he's the featured artist on purevolume for july i guess if i'm not mistaken. i can tell you that this guy knows how to make acoustic song sounds even better. i enjoy my time listening to andrew belle and so does my best bud kevin. he seems to be enjoying it. so this is my song for the weekend.


budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment