13 August 2010

Save Me



budakkacamata here. i just finished my tarawikh with my family at the mosque. damn! it's a been a rough week for me. its taken toll on my mind, body & soul. i'm super duper tired mentally. i really could use a long sleep but i haven't had that one in months and i mean months.  i can't cope with my assignments, classes and sleep. i do sleep but i haven't a good one so far. i feel very uncomfortable every time when i'm doing my assignments or attend classes. not to brag or anything but i think that some of the lecturer can be very hostile. nothing personal but it really is. i hate the fact that some of them likes to see the negative side of a student & somehow reflect it back to you. like trying to bring you down or something. sometimes, this kinda of thing can piss me off but i can't be mad to people because the month of ramadhan had arrived. if not, i'll be swearing words that you have never even heard of.


thank ALLAH S.W.T. that i'm at home with my family enjoying watching the tele while eating kebabs & roti johns. now that's what i call spending an awesome time eating supper with your family. i wish i can do something that i like where i can handle the problems myself but its not my decision to make when the parents reinforcement comes. they can very persuasive at words. i can tell you that fate has its tricky way of showing up something in front of me that i'd never expected. all i can say that fate has brought someone new in my life. not say happy but i'm not sure whether its the real deal or not. maybe she's the one that save me while i'm this sheer madness. who knows right?


budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment