07 August 2010

These Acoustic Sounds That Shatter Me Lovely



budakkacamata here. let'stalk about acoustic performances shall we.  i enjoy my quality time listening to awesome acoustic songs. i usuaally listen to this kind of songs at night/evening while sipping my favorite drink. it's an awesome feeling. i can tell you that these bands that turn their record in a studio songs turn into an easy to listen song by using an acoustic guitar and a bongo. most of my friends here in pj are mostly metalheads, jiwang song lovers & hip - hoppers. you can say that only a few of my friends enjoy themselves listening to acoustic songs.


people always label acoustic songs as cheesy, insecure people with who needs closure and boring. well, i think opposite way because it's light for your ear to listen. if you have an awesome guitar player and a vocalist with melodic voice equals to a good acoustic song. it would be more awesome if the band can turn all their songs to acoustic. not many bands can turn their song into a sing a long acoustic for the fans to enjoy. some of them just suck at doing acoustic. they just stick to their electric guitar and kick it into distortion but most acoustic songs are good. mostly all of them are good. seriously good!


my main genre that i enjoy is metal & alternative rock but second is acoustic. when i listen metal songs too much, i feel kinda boring and that's when the acoustic songs come in. i just put in my headphones and blast it away to my sleep. sometimes when i go to bed, i enjoy myself listening to acoustic songs until i my eyes close shut. these are my top 10 acoustic songs list. do click the one of them. i'm sure you'll enjoy it.


1. andrew belle - the ladder

2. the maine - right girl

3. all time low - dear maria, count me in

4. john mayer - daugthers

5. paramore - decode

6. kings of convenience - 24-25

7. a day to remember - have faith in me

8. the bravery - time won't let me go

9. foo figthers - times like these

10. muse - unintended

i can tell you that all of these acoustic songs above are awesome in the best way. you can have an eargasm by hearing to these songs.

budakkacamata. chalo <3

0 AWESOME:

Post a Comment